idontcastle, bocaelmasgrande, lionelmessi

For discussion pertaining to Chess, Net-Chess, or general interests.
cnita

idontcastle, bocaelmasgrande, lionelmessi

Post by cnita » Tue Apr 25, 2023 12:55 pm

All three of these accounts belong to one man. Maybe that's allowed, maybe it's not...
This person hasn't played for a while using the idontcastle usermane, but continues to play with the other two.
I wouldn't have particularly bothered if he hadn't participated with these two accounts in the annual tournament of the netchess...
I tried to contact the admin a few times, but does not answer ... either he does not receive the messages, or he is not interested in the subject ...
So I decided to ask you, the other players, if this is allowed, if it is especially fair to the other players?
In addition, this player (idontcastle, bocaelmasgrande, lionelmessi) seems to be rather a child, or at least that's how he behaves... obstinately refuses to accept the draw where it is obvious, unnecessarily prolonging the game, in the idea of winning through forfeits...
Thanks for your patience.

gmiller
Site Admin

Re: idontcastle, bocaelmasgrande, lionelmessi

Post by gmiller » Tue Apr 25, 2023 10:12 pm

I didn't receive the e-mails. This forum is probably the best way to reach me, but I'll check into the e-mail issue.

What makes you think they are the same person? Multiple accounts aren't banned, but multiple entries into the tournament are.
Greg Miller

idontcastle

Post by idontcastle » Tue Apr 25, 2023 10:37 pm

Cnita,
How can you make such an absurd assumption.
We have played MANY games.
You of all players should know that 99% of the time play 1e4 against top players.
Furthermore, I DO NOT Offer/Accept early Draws.
I left here after winning the 2020 Tourney and finishing Second in 2021 to YOU in one of the most exciting tourneys held here.
You may find me on Lichess and Chess.com
I give you my word, I am not those players.
Regards,
IDontCastle

cnita

Post by cnita » Wed Apr 26, 2023 12:07 am

Mr. Miller, I don't know if you can find out the location of these accounts...I'm pretty sure it's the same..idontcastle, before this topic, you haven't logged in for months...it's strange that it happened just now. ..
Anyway, whoever played with this player, under different identities, knows what I'm talking about...