A couple of suggestions/questions concerning the Site

For suggestions for new features to add to the site. Even if you don't have a sugestion at least vote on the features important to you.
jjones

A couple of suggestions/questions concerning the Site

Post by jjones » Thu May 19, 2005 3:08 pm

Greg,

I have been thinking and would it be possible to choose a side, white or black, when we post some challenges? Specifically, when Id like to play a Caro-Kann 4 game match with an opponent; since it is my primary opening against the E-pawn, I would like playing the black side in all 4 games and not play it as White. ( I hope that makes sense?!) It could be an option for the person aking the challenge whethger he or she wished to be one color or the other and not choosing the option would allow random selections in a match as is done now.
Also, would it be possible to make a chat room; I know lots of my slow-chess opponents and I like chatting in the games thru the message bar, but if there was a chat room, we could talk real time while playing games or just drop in for a talk.

I appreciate the site and your hard work and I wont be too disappointed if neither of these features are possible..keep up the good work!:)

Jeff aka "Zapper" :twisted: