Posting Guidlines: Please read before posting.

For suggestions for new features to add to the site. Even if you don't have a sugestion at least vote on the features important to you.
gmiller
Site Admin

Posting Guidlines: Please read before posting.

Post by gmiller » Sun Jan 02, 2005 11:34 pm

It's more important that you make a sugestion than it is to follow these guidlines, but if you can adhere to them it'll make my life a little easier.

When possible, limit your post to one sugestion per post (don't feel bad about posting 8 one line posts, they're easier to manage that way).

Make your post a "Poll" (to learn how to create a poll click the "FAQ" link at the top of this page). Add the options 1 to 10 and make the poll question "How important is this to you 1 being most important". It'll take an extra minute or two for every post, but will help a lot in determining how many people are actually interested in such features. If you don't want to take the time to add 10 options, just add as many as you feel like. Also set the number of days to run the poll for to 0 (never ending).

You'll see posts from me from time to time. No, I'm not sugesting thigs to myself, I'm just trying to get a feel for how important certain features are to everyone.

And, obviously, try to avoid making sugestions already submitted. But I don't expect everyone to read every post in the past before making a sugestions.