FOOTBALL TALK

Pretty much anything.
jpalasek

FOOTBALL TALK

Post by jpalasek » Fri Jul 13, 2007 11:24 pm

As football season fast aproaches I was thinking I would like to have a place to talk about the ups and downs as a die hard fan. I am a NY Giants fan but would listen to any football fan talk about the season their team is having. So if your a football fan as well please post and lets see if we can get a goood discussion going. Go Giants. Also am a Michigan Wolverines fan if people want to talk college football. Go Blue

John

mmelchiorre

Post by mmelchiorre » Wed Aug 22, 2007 11:21 am

As a newcomer to football, I would welcome the opportunity to discuss it with someone who has been a fan for a while.

I also participate in a fantasy league.

No particular affiliation, although my home teams are Giants and JEts.
Please write the word "chess" in the subject line of your email

jpalasek

WELCOME

Post by jpalasek » Wed Aug 22, 2007 9:00 pm

:D SOUNDS GOOD i WOULD BE HAPPY TO DISCUSS AND ANSWER ANY QUESTIONS YOU HAD ON FOOTBALL AM NO EXPERT AND NEVER PLAYED FANTASY FOOTBALL BUT LIKE TO TALK ABOUT IT AND LISTEN TO OTHERS TALK ABOUT IT. ALSO IF YOU HAVE JEREMY SHOCKEY ON YOUR FANTASY TEAM KEEP AN EYE ON HIM HE IS QUESTIONABLE FOR NEXT GAME BECAUSE OF ANKLE INJURY. LOOK FORWARD TO YOUR QUESTIONS AND COMMENTS.

mmelchiorre

Post by mmelchiorre » Thu Aug 23, 2007 5:57 am

We did not draft yet.

Was not planning to take Shockey. Last year I had Tod Heap and he did pretty well. the biggest roadblock in the learning curve is how to tell a play from the scrimage line up. Also, the purpose of each play

I'm getting better though
Please write the word "chess" in the subject line of your email