Analytical Lab Superchess!

For discussion or review of chess software, books, and websites.
merkury

Post by merkury » Thu Jun 06, 2019 11:12 pm

Founded in 2015.

Our services include remote connection of engines to programs on your computer - Chessbase, Fritz, Chessassistant, Aquarium, etc.

Long term rental, from 1 day:
1. Servers with the Lc0 engine - the newest engine on the neural network, the current world champion among computer programs! On the servers use the RTX 2080 and RTX 2080Ti video cards.
2. Servers with the Stockfish engine - a multiple world champion among computer programs! Servers from 16 cores (32 threads) to 32 cores (64 threads) are used.
3. Servers with the Stockfish engine for IDeA in the Aquarium program, from 16 to 124 engines! Servers from 16 cores (32 threads) to 32 cores (64 threads) are used.

Short term rental, from 1 minute:
4. Servers with Lc0 and Stockfish engines in the cloud of Chessbase engines.

Profitable acquisitions:
5. Chessbase Ducats with 30% Discount!

Our site is - https://www.superchess.org/--2-c8gk

jumpnmustang

Re: Analytical Lab Superchess!

Post by jumpnmustang » Sun Jun 09, 2019 4:40 am

So not to be confrontational, but why is this necessary?

The average player doesn't need a super computer. They barely need a 286 running fritz. And since the average player can easily get ahold of a quad core or higher, and stockfish is free. Why would this be considered a marketable need?

I am genuinely interested because if you can convince me I might spread the word. And kindly do me a favor and don't give me profound platitudes. I usually ignore all that mumbo jumbo. I have to say that at this moment the best marketable needs I have seen are actual chess mastery movies and pattern recognition software. Fortunately I have never seen them charge for stockfish. They have always had a decent charge for creating the actual program. I would never use this myself. I have to fight myself to open the engine just to analyse my results and analyse my openings. I do know some people that like engine analysis though.. I don't know. Just want to attempt to wrap my head around this idea.

Thanks!

merkury

Post by merkury » Mon Jun 10, 2019 7:45 am

You're right. Our services are not needed by amateurs.
Our clients are professional chess players and their coaches, as well as correspondence players, for whom the result is important.

jumpnmustang

Post by jumpnmustang » Mon Jul 08, 2019 3:00 am

Okay, but then I would ask. Why would it be marketable when sites like Lichess offer Stockfish 10 for free? Even chess.com offer unlimited stockfish for free if your a professional player. To be honest I think you're on a sinking ship. I am surprised chessassistant is still available professionally. The only reason they are even thought of now is the fact they lead the video training revolution.

Thanks for the explanation though.

merkury

Post by merkury » Mon Jul 08, 2019 5:30 am

Visit our website and you will see that 14 of the 15 proposed options are occupied.
https://www.superchess.org/--2-c8gk
We rent powerful servers, engines are free.
Someone buys a car, and someone rents. Someone buys an apartment, and someone rents. Someone buys powerful servers, and someone rents.
Some of our services are unique. No one else offers what we offer. No one!

Thank you for your interest in our project.