I have a site problem

For discussion pertaining to Chess, Net-Chess, or general interests.
xmacbeth

I have a site problem

Post by xmacbeth » Fri Oct 21, 2005 9:24 pm

Hi all,
A couple of weeks ago I had a problem with the background of the chess board... it didn't appear. I get the pieces, side bars of the board with numerals and both player details and time remaining but no "board". I get the history of moves as a table and in the background as a line of text, I also get the table with the match/game information, "offer a draw" "move" window. I get all other panels such as comment, notepad, etc.
I have deleted history, cache, cookies; tried refresh and also to alter Change Board Layout several times over the last two weeks to no avail.
I have logged into the site on a differnet computer and the problem arises there as well, indicating there is a problem with the site and my log in details.

this is the source detail (html stuff) I can see when I view it

<html><head><link type='text/css' rel='stylesheet' href='main.css'></link></head><body><form name=G><input type=hidden name=f value="||ACVUIKNLCLUL@[_MQRM;8Bg]XJ?EijWgYZOV`Q>=P`6412;M[dnmBLVUL]goJSmd]nEVn_||"><input type=hidden name=data value="g1104658672 lokia xmacbeth 2592000 307860 4272337black00 1728001129313522m112266171714731697r.b..N.k..p.npp..p.bq...p.....p....PB...P...PP.P.P..N.P.R..Q.RK.B">
<input type=hidden name=boardprefs value=' 1| | | | 0| 48|'>
</form><script src="new.js"></script></body></html>

I am using a Mac G4 running IE 5.2 for Mac.
I have emailled the "admin" regarding this on two occasions but haven't received a reply.
As a result of this apparent fault a move was made without my intention.
Can anyone help?