nbarletta/nickbarletta...

For discussion pertaining to Chess, Net-Chess, or general interests.
swraichu

nbarletta/nickbarletta...

Post by swraichu » Thu Jan 01, 2004 4:02 pm

They're the same person and they enter tournaments together to give each other points :roll: . Can someone do something about him?

saemisch

Nbarletta/nickbarletta

Post by saemisch » Thu Jan 01, 2004 10:59 pm

Not too on the ball there are you swraichu? Perhaps you should read some of the previous postings... you would then realize that this topic has been covered before.
As for your statement, it is a falsehood. He always draws himself and then tries to play his heart(s) out against everybody else in the events he enters. I have played against him numerous times and both of his ratings are about the same. So what is the big deal? Sounds like you lose twice as much to him as you would like to...yes? Instead of worrying about what he is doing, worry about your own moves. That extra little bit of energy just might help your game out.
Have a Happy New Year's, full of friends and good chess moves -Saemisch. :D :D :D :D

swraichu

Post by swraichu » Fri Jan 02, 2004 6:04 am

Yeah, but I'm just a little curious about why he doesn't just play with 1 account, that's all. I've never lost to either account so it doesn't bother me that much, was just wondering.

muabdib

Post by muabdib » Fri Jan 02, 2004 8:02 am

[quote="swraichu"]Yeah, but I'm just a little curious about why he doesn't just play with 1 account, that's all. I've never lost to either account so it doesn't b

Every once in a while newbies are asking the same question. I was wondering too, when I first played n… and nick… some years ago. But he would never be cheating on winning rating-points while playing himself. So it’s just for fun.Let him play and enjoy this site. Good luck for your future games and matches.