Here's to all cheaters

For discussion pertaining to Chess, Net-Chess, or general interests.
itsmenow

Here's to all cheaters

Post by itsmenow » Mon Mar 07, 2016 2:20 pm

UP YOURS MFKRS , stop fooling yourselves... there is no honor nor benefit or anything in doing it. :x

I know who is and who is not... How do I know? I know how to cheat as well (but I do not cheat myself or anyone's ) ... actually is surprisingly easy.

Just grab droidfish (on android) and copy-paste PGN your games into it and start scrolling on each move and check for engine evaluation...
Normally starting from move 6-10 we all go out into the wild as far as opening goes, after that, all best moves recommended by engine are impossible to achieve maybe one or 2 but not all.

I do not believe this time format would yield carlsens or kasparovs just by spending days over a move... If someone feels offended by my comments you are more than welcome to prove me wrong in a 5min blitz challenge in chess.com, chesscube (nick eloko) or any place you like where cheating
becomes more difficult (but not impossible... IE automated chess engine input).

I do play in the spirit of good sportsmanship and came up with this message minded to recover some of it...

Regards

imreallylousy

Re: Here's to all cheaters

Post by imreallylousy » Fri Dec 30, 2016 11:04 pm

I know others cheat. So what? I learn playing better players. I don't care how they teach me....:):)

ziggyblitz

Post by ziggyblitz » Sun Jan 01, 2017 5:39 pm

No doubt some players do use engine help but thankfully most players on this site use their own brains. On other sites I am not so sure.
Just enjoy your games and Happy New Year to all.

irrawang

Post by irrawang » Thu Apr 13, 2017 2:21 am

Hey, we are so fortunate to have chess-net.com. Ive just been browsing on Chess.com and there is a great deal a paranoia about cheating, especially in vote chess (!!) and daily chess. A surprising number of players are banned, from 5 to 10% and they are the ones that get caught. I am always thankful that I stumbled upon this site as I never get the impression that opponents at my level are using an engine. With players above me (say 2600+) I don't do so well anyway so it's irrelevant. A big thank you Greg.

langelli

Post by langelli » Tue May 23, 2017 6:24 pm

It's too much effort to cheat. Just play your games. Win, lose or draw! It's all just for fun anyway. Cheaters, after all, are only cheating themselves.

chessszogun

Post by chessszogun » Sun Jul 09, 2017 9:38 am

In Correspondence chess you can use engine, even on ICCF (iccf.com), but I don't cheat. :)

gmiller
Site Admin

Post by gmiller » Sun Jul 09, 2017 10:42 am

Engines are not allowed in USCF correspondence which is the set of rules we follow here.
Greg Miller