Bye

For discussion pertaining to Chess, Net-Chess, or general interests.
ecperreault
General Forum Grandmaster

Bye

Post by ecperreault » Thu Dec 06, 2012 6:05 am

I take no actual responsibility for this post.
Ihad a friend write my words and took no part in the actual typing them.
I 'squeaky wheel' recently was banned from the Forum posting for a month for over stepping the forum rules. that is fine but I stand by my words. Life moves on.
I paid 2 people to clean up most of the writing I did on the Forums. I wish to back out of this site as well as others for reasons to be explained.
Greg you may close my account.
Before I leave the Forum posts, let me say that I was happy to assist with the Zapper. I doubt that there will be another thread like the 2011 Zapper Tornament Reports, with 35,000 views it will be tough to beat.
I have decided to resign all my games i could and those i didint I am sorry for having to make you wait for timeout.
I realize that a few of you took offense to some of my humor, some were plane jealous of the 'views' my posts got. Well don't worry about it now.
Now, what is this all about.
I made referance to my Military service a few times and it has caught up with me finally.
I am in the second years of 'repairs' and the last part has left me almost non-human and there is still spinal and hip surgeries to go.
I am leaving due to health problems.
I have closed down 4 other accounts on the internet and those of you who know me other places, I am gone there too. Brian, I know you know my name for my new GameKnot account, but I won't be using it, maybe my son will.
I guess I must leave a few notes then leave with dignity.
Do not bother replying, for I will never know.
daveswhite - thanks for absolutely nothing!!!
imachessstudent - stay honest with yourself.
cliff - Have a Labatt's onme.
Brian - Navy, I hope everything turns out alright for you.
energy (nils) - You are nauseating.
Greg - No comment
Good Bye.

iamachessstudent

Re: Bye

Post by iamachessstudent » Thu Dec 06, 2012 5:56 pm

:( sighs

AS i said people this is SUPOSSED TO BE FUN
and this xxxx...
sighs
WE ALL need to stop thinking so much of ourselves, petty., stupid jealousies and HAVE FUN n PLAY or this will only be the first of many that leave

SO LETS DO IT

geezus
Joshua

redketchuplover

Post by redketchuplover » Fri Dec 07, 2012 11:04 am

I wish him well

knightmare
Uranium

Post by knightmare » Fri Dec 07, 2012 11:25 pm

What a shame. Eugene’s posts were mostly well written and intelligent, sometimes groan worthy, often humorous, sometimes hilarious, occasionally thought provoking, and always welcomed by this bulletin board reader. Why anyone should take such offence at anything he may have said baffles me. What did he say?
Who did he offend? What rule did he break? What did I miss? This incident reminds me why I post so little on internet bulletin boards. Because there’s always some thin skinned Neanderthal trying to spin it into a confrontation. Usually someone that can’t construct a sentence or use a spell check before posting. Eugene is the best thing that has happened to this board since the site has been online and I for one will miss him. He was driven off the site because he was made to feel unwelcome. His departure saddens and annoys me. What a shame.

islanderfan

Post by islanderfan » Sat Dec 08, 2012 6:35 am

All goes back to Greg and his retarded . choice to let his boy toy friend, munbehend into the next tournament round. That is why Eugene left.

iamachessstudent

Post by iamachessstudent » Sat Dec 08, 2012 9:00 am

I agree Knightmare!!

I just wish everyone could put aside their little vanities, pride and BS to have fun and let ppl post on this forum!
I don't post anymore because of the same reason...no-one cares..and no one , besides a SELECT FEW..are even positive in this forum!
Eugene said some good things and I have no clue bout Greg and the Net Ches tournament, but I do know some people are less than decent on this forum or are full of them selves...it needs to end

anyhow im sad also and it sucks Eugene left because of a few people on this site, YOU SHOULD BE ASHAHAMED OF YOURSELVES!!!

Nuff said

Joshua

cmulligan

Post by cmulligan » Sat Dec 08, 2012 9:49 am

I've always enjoyed playing here (even if rather poorly) & I used to enjoy looking over the forums in my free time. Now it's more like watching a train wreck... :( I don't want to be negative or keep bringing up negative things,but I wish some stuff would just be let go. Why should a possible mistake & a few words typed in exasperation or anger be allowed to keep causing such a poor atmosphere here for such a long time?

knightmare
Uranium

Post by knightmare » Sat Dec 08, 2012 3:49 pm

No Brian, actually it all goes back to you and your relentless and asinine conspiracy theories like the one you present here. And then you dragged Eugene into it. At least Eugene gave us new material every day. With you it’s the same crap over and over again. Get over it man.

iamachessstudent

Post by iamachessstudent » Sat Dec 08, 2012 6:53 pm

LETS ALL TRY n GET ALONG PLEASE

I dont even post in the forum anymore either..
and if it this uncomfortable, id HATe to lave but I WILL
so lets be adults, we can criticize constructively but come on lets not be kids ANY OF US lets all be decent!!
and from Eugene's letter, it was not only Brian but others that made him leave, so lets not try and pin ALL this on Brian please!

jishua

energy

Post by energy » Fri Dec 14, 2012 1:12 pm

ecperreault wrote:I take no actual responsibility for this post.
That doesn't sound like you...
ecperreault wrote:I am leaving due to health problems.
Good luck! Sincerely. Real life is real life. Most times, the Internet is where adults act like idiots.
ecperreault wrote:I guess I must leave a few notes then leave with dignity.
Strange form of dignity...
ecperreault wrote:Good Bye.
I just have to quote Brian from a previous occasion here. Totally inappropriate if taken literally. For illustration purposes only.
islanderfan wrote:Buh bye. Oh and make sure you thank the wammmmmbbbbbuuuuuuulance you pansy. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Peace. The nauseating one. :roll:
Nils

--
Consider donating some computer time to science!
Read more here: http://folding.stanford.edu