All hail the mighty USA in Hockey!!!!!!!!!!!

For discussion pertaining to Chess, Net-Chess, or general interests.
islanderfan

All hail the mighty USA in Hockey!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by islanderfan » Sun May 06, 2012 12:54 pm

Wohooooooooooooooooooooooo USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:
This article has been brought to you by Eugene. Eugene is responsible for the content,writing,and logics associated there with. Any and all complaints,"packages", wishes,concerns, can be addressed to Eugene. Any thanks, "attaboys",congrats, statements of "your better than Cliff and all the Canadians", can be addressed to islanderfan.

http://espn.go.com/olympics/hockey/stor ... key-worlds

cmulligan

Re: All hail the mighty USA in Hockey!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by cmulligan » Sun May 06, 2012 1:29 pm

ROFL! :P :lol: :lol:

ecperreault
General Forum Grandmaster

Post by ecperreault » Mon May 07, 2012 3:34 am

How do you gasp and wheeze in French?
I can converse just fine in French, but I never learned how to say "%#@%&^% Americans" in French.
:P
So the Canadian team falls to 38 wins and 4 losses against the Americans at the World Championships... they suck.
Geez, with all those Canadian teams (including my losers from Montreal) not in the NHL playoffs, you would think that those 'Northern Folks' could put together a good team?!!!? I heard some comments like 'funny colored money, Disney tokens, loons, etc' - guess they didn't like the exchange rates.
Goes to show you you can't buy good foreign help these days!
Well, maybe Team Canada can beat Belarus, France, Germany, Italy, Latvia, Switzerland or another powerhouse.
Bon Chance !!! :lol:

islanderfan

Post by islanderfan » Mon May 07, 2012 2:16 pm

you will get the packages don't worry, I get the glory!