zapper round 3 draft order

For discussion pertaining to Chess, Net-Chess, or general interests.
islanderfan

zapper round 3 draft order

Post by islanderfan » Tue Apr 10, 2012 6:09 am

Since CLiff last year somehow managed to get the first choice, I took away the isles hat and used a Mets hat. That should work for me!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
here it is:(thanks to my fun loving kitty kat)
1st pick belongs to-Yes me
2nd pick-Chris
3rd-Josh(but he forfeits the rest of his cause he lives in the south) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:Joke Cliff don't take that seriously....
4th-Jan
5th-Cliff
Have fun everyone!
islanderfan 8)

cliff

Re: zapper round 3 draft order

Post by cliff » Tue Apr 10, 2012 11:30 am

Hmmmm...Last, eh? Now that's a real pain in the butt....goes along well with the pain in my back!

:lol:

At any rate, GOOD LUCK ALL!

:D :D :D :D

ecperreault
General Forum Grandmaster

Post by ecperreault » Tue Apr 10, 2012 1:38 pm

How did you get to pick first!
And what is a Mets Fan Hat? Oh, I think I remember something about a Mets fan... got it some where... just give half a 'mo' ... Eureka!
The New York Mets Fan Handbook
Let's see... 1. In the event... nope, that ain't it. Blah, blah, ... allow onion rings to sit and get hard for 1 inning and wing them like frisbees at ... nope, ... used hot dog wrapper wrapped around a stone or wad of paper is easily thrown at ... nope, not that either ... Oh yeah here it is!
Section 13 Team Loyalty:
Mets fans are among the most loyal in all of sports. These facts apply until deep into May when the Mets are usually mathematically eliminated, then their loyalty switches from one New York to another and they 'swear' they are lifetime fans. They have been known to love the Phillies, Cardinals, Marlins, and the Braves a lot over the years in the fall also.
Well, that's cleared up! Now, how did you get to pick first?

islanderfan

Post by islanderfan » Tue Apr 10, 2012 2:36 pm

names outta a hat duhhhhh.

ecperreault
General Forum Grandmaster

Post by ecperreault » Tue Apr 10, 2012 5:18 pm

LOL.
Sounds very fair! Sort of like almost everything which Washington has done since 1980.
Backroom (out of sight) dealings, LOL.
Probably one of those NBA type drawings... 26 islanderfan LARGE slips of paper and one small one for everyone else. AKA - Republican Rules.
LOLOL, too funny.
Something tells me that it won't make any difference.
Let the games begin - soon!
.o0^^0o. I feel another Zapper Report forming in the dark recesses of my mind...