Saying Hello

For discussion pertaining to Chess, Net-Chess, or general interests.
knightspirit

Saying Hello

Post by knightspirit » Sun Apr 06, 2008 11:36 pm

This is just a quick and friendly hello to the members hope to have many exciting games on here! I welcome challenges from all comers!

davidswhite
Uranium

Post by davidswhite » Fri Apr 18, 2008 4:54 pm

Welcome to the site.
I'm sure that you'll find it a rewarding and challenging experience.
There are a lot of good people here and some very strong players.
I've been here for 8 & 1/2 years and am grateful to Net-Chess's
founder and administrator,Greg Miller, for making every day of it possible.

Greetings and regards,
David

mic

welcome

Post by mic » Sat Apr 19, 2008 3:14 am

I first started playing on this site a little over 4 years ago. I've always enjoyed playing tournament chess and have been out of it for quite a few years. This site has sort of replaced tournament chess alittle bit...the people on this site are pretty witty, chess savy, and I have developed many friendships because of this site. I appreciate what Mr. Greg Miller has done in maintaining this site for many years now. Maybe we can play...offer me a challenge and lets go for it.

yours in chess,

Mic :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
enjoyed chess for thirty years...have lots of books and mags but never time to study. Maybe when I retire...chess strength has gone done ratings are unrealistic

chessgirlwi

Post by chessgirlwi » Sat Apr 19, 2008 11:01 am

Hi and welcome to the site. I have only been on for just under 3 months but am loving it already. There are some really good players on here and fun people to play against. Challenge me if you like!

langelli

Post by langelli » Sat Apr 19, 2008 6:50 pm

Welcome! You're going to find net-chess to the best chess site on the internet. I've tried them all and keep coming back here. Good luck and good games.