Journey With Tough Goodbyes Along the Way!

For discussion pertaining to Chess, Net-Chess, or general interests.
primalinstinct

Journey With Tough Goodbyes Along the Way!

Post by primalinstinct » Fri Aug 03, 2007 8:13 am

With the passing of a great friend, jjones, who gave me such friendly and intuitive conversation, I have come to the decision that I need to make huge sacrifice and permanently move to where my father resides. He has been fighting with a specific heart condition and a time frame on his life is unknown at this moment. I constantly make trips to see my father, at great monetary expenses at times so it might be best to cut out the increased expenses and permanently stay with him to spend whatever time I can while, as well as help him run with a few business ideas that he has had for years. I am sorry to all that I currently have games with, through my many usernames, and I hope that I will be able to find the time in the future to meet the challenge of the old and the new to this site, as well as increase my knowledge of chess. Again, I am trully sorry for this and I hope that it all comes with understanding. Rest assure that when I do return it will be with more purpose as most can understand that time is precious, and I will waste no more of it. thank you all who have allowed me to learn, again and again. And thank you Greg for this wonderful site, which no other site is comparable to. The usernames that will be dropping are my main ones, my study ones, and some of my past students who I have kept their username until they return: primalinstinct, hybriddream, herosgambit, omnipotent, stampede, tactician and hypno.

Thank You All Again,

Π

petemarkou

Post by petemarkou » Tue Aug 07, 2007 6:31 am

Do you need a minivan?