For discussion pertaining to Chess, Net-Chess, or general interests.
- Posts: 13
- Joined: Sun Nov 26, 2006 1:06 am
- Location: LAS VEGAS, NEVADA
I SIGNED UP FOR 2007 TOURNAMENT HAS IT STARTED AND IF IT HAS HOW DO YOU GO ABOUT FINDING THE GAMES THEY ARE NOT ON MY GAMES LIST AND NOT UNDER 2007 TOUNAMENT LINK. THX IN ADVANCE
- Posts: 3
- Joined: Wed Jun 21, 2006 8:22 am
the same problem
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Wed Aug 11, 2004 7:34 pm
I have signed up too. Until now, no games started...
- Posts: 880
- Joined: Mon May 14, 2001 10:56 pm
Same here where is the sitemaster!!!!!
- Site Admin
- Posts: 1321
- Joined: Sun Mar 14, 1999 11:13 am
- Location: Jeffersonville, IN
Sitemaster was in bed with a cold and forgot to start the tournament
All of the games are started now, and the matches are listed on the tournament page.
- Posts: 29
- Joined: Fri Jun 30, 2000 6:40 pm
- Location: california
I for one was glad for the delayed start. I was late in registering; thanks for allowing me in!
Although, I've looked at my match-mates and while I'm fairly proud of my mid-1700 rating, everyone else in my match is about 2200-or-so. So I guess it will be a quick-but-painful death for me.
- Posts: 169
- Joined: Thu Dec 21, 2000 6:48 pm
- Location: Onalaska, WI
Thank you, oh Royal Master SiteMaster, Your Highness, Lord of the Board, Sire of the Squares.
- Posts: 70
- Joined: Thu Jan 18, 2001 11:55 am
I'll take the time here to wish everyone buona fortuna in the tournament. May your pieces be developed and your tactics all ending in mate!