net-chess.com, my second home

For discussion pertaining to Chess, Net-Chess, or general interests.
birdmove

net-chess.com, my second home

Post by birdmove » Mon Dec 04, 2006 11:38 pm

Just a comment to say how much I've enjoyed playing chess here over the years.I love the game-though I'm not a great player. Thats what I love about chess-anyone at any level can love the game and enjoy playing.And this is my favorite website to play. I can't seem to get out much and play tournaments anymore, or even friendly games due to the constant commitments and responsibilities of life.But I can find time to come here every day and forget my problems and daily stress, and get involved in my games for a time-with my good moves, mistakes,and blunders too.
Thanks to everyone I've played over the years, and the almost 1000 games I've had the privilage of playing here.Thanks to gmiller for the wonderful second home hes given me where I can forget everything except those few laws of chess where everything is concrete and black and white, and yet where everyone can exspress themselves according to their own personality and mood.
I'm not going anywhere. I intend to play chess here as long as I'm able-as long as there is a place for me here.

birdmove/jon neet

phishhead

Post by phishhead » Tue Dec 05, 2006 7:51 pm

Well said. I spend way to much time on here. It is hard to get away for tourny's. I have enjoyed playing :D on here since the day i joined.