An Update, although I feel strange in doing so...

For discussion pertaining to Chess, Net-Chess, or general interests.
jjones

An Update, although I feel strange in doing so...

Post by jjones » Sun Jun 11, 2006 4:59 pm

Hello and Greeting to all SLow Chess patrons !

I just wanted to tell you all how much I appreciate ALL your kind workds, support and thoughts throughout this ordeal Im going through...you have made me feel very very lucky to have known all of you:)
There is not too much to report, I am still very sick and there is no chance of a recovery at this time. I have acceppted that and am trying to just relax and do what I can everyday I wake up.

Chess has become my escape, therapy and a way to keep my depression from getting the best of me for sure; I look forward to going to the Site, loking at my boards and playing my moves, letting reality and everything associated with it drop by the wayside as I contemplate these great games of mine :)

Again, I thank ALL of you for all the kinds things have said and shown me...in the event of the worst, my brother knows this site and I have told him to pass any news on about nme that I cannot deliver myself.
And, A word of warning..if ANYONE gets too sad about me or starts to take this game we love too seriously ::looks around and grabs the Zapp Stik:: Ther will be Hell to pay :::runs around ZAPP ZAPP ZAPP:: any questions?? :wink:

I love u all and thanks again !

JEff aka "Zapper" :twisted:

dcroll

Post by dcroll » Fri Jun 23, 2006 5:54 pm

Thank you for your update, Jeff, although I am really not able to grasp what you are feeling and going through.

I am at a loss for words. I have great difficulties trying to write anything meaningful. I do not feel or think much about you because I don't know you. I hope your story will prepare the minds of us all because everyone might be facing a fate similar to yours. Nobody can hire a lawyer to sue for any lifetime lost.

Keep your spirits up! Enjoy your life!

David